2005-05-07

Still Slackin

CAD Tips!!!

qselect - use it and love it... I always forget about it myself, and so many people don't even know it exists...

cal
- you guys who aren't cutting edge with 06, don't forget to check out the cal command... 
 
M2P - midpoint object snap, introduced in 2005


I am in the midst of moving... woo-hoo. I have gotten a bit of stuff moved/unpacked. We're not going very far, so, I can do it in bit and pieces. I won't be able to take the pc with me :( so, yesterday, I uninstalled all of my important software. ~sniff, sob~ so, there they sit in a box, waiting for a new pc. ~shrug~ Actually, it's probably for the best. More excuses not to work on the weekend

Needless to say, the electric company still hasn't turned my power on yet. That's always nice. I won't really be moved in till about Tuesday or so, but, first, they turned on the power to the wrong unit (the one below me, currently being renovated and having no tenants), then, when I call them about it 'oh, you're right, we'll have someone out there by the end of the day'... yeah, next time one of those people comes to my hospital, I'm gonna be like, oh, you need a heart transplant, huh? I'll have a surgeon in here by the end of the day, I swear.

I have finished the outline and slideshow for my big presentation later this month. I'm a bit nervous about being in front of the higher-ups and being the one teaching them something, for a change. ~shaking in my shoes~ Everyone send good vibes my way... I'll need all of the help that I can get.

Let's see, I've mentioned, software/work/electricity/my presentation... yep, that all ties in quite nicely, right?

Anyway, it's been a long couple of weeks, and I am soo looking forward to the weekend... ciao...

No comments: