2007-07-26

Register for St. Louis CAD Camp Now, Save on AU costs!

Alright, Gateway AUG members, and any other CAD Geeks in the area looking for some good training and networking:
Registration is open and courses are listed for the St. Louis AUGI CAD Camp!

And, as you can see, AUGI and Autodesk are working together to again offer the $150 discount to Autodesk University if you attend a CAD Camp.
While at CAD Camp this year, you will be given a card with a passcode on it to enter in when you register for AU.

So, who is going to be St. Louis's best drafter? Long-time Gateway AUG member, Mark Mosby took the honor last year and showed us all up! You'll notice other Gateway AUG members up there, too.

By the way, remember that AUGI members get to start registering for AU a week before the rest of the CAD world, so, remember your login details.

AND! AUGI and Autodesk are again working together to do a repeat of last year's special program... user groups who send at least three members to AU will get one free pass to give away. When you register for AU, put in "Gateway AUG" as your user group and send me an email letting me know you've done it, once I've sent off those three names to our contact, I will be given a special code and do an email drawing like we did last year.

Tim Roberts of KPFF Consulting
won the free conference pass last in last year's drawing, and Marianna Tripp and Mike Kindle won consolation prizes.

Please, members, look for my mailing sometime this fall, once I've gotten those three registrations confirmed. If you're not getting mail from me, add mstone@gatewayaug.com (alias for mstonegatewayaug@yahoo.com) to your 'safe list' or update your email address with me.

I hope to see many of you at CAD Camp and AU.

No comments: