http://mistressofthedorkness.blogspot.com/2012/07/augi-2012-salary-survey-is-revamped.html ). Previously, I had between 10-15 questions, primarily focusing on salary, but, now:
This year's survey consists of 25 questions, roughly broken down into four areas:
As always, prior to launching the survey, I go back through all of the emails I've received regarding the survey for inspiration. BUT! if you take a look at the 2012 survey results and come up with any suggestions, now is the time to send them in to me (remember the FAQs, too).
- Your demographic
- Your role
- Your company demographic
- Your industry's state
And, don't forget, some of the other authors like to throw in additional information and advice on salaries and management cares. Have something specific you'd like to see in your favorite AUGIWorld column? Contact one of the Content Managers to make a suggestion. They have an 'editorial calendar' that gives them a specific theme to follow each month, but, for September, they and their authors can come up with their own ideas.
- What is your gender?
- What is your age?
- Where are you located?
- Where is your workplace located?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years have you worked in the industry?
- What is your annual salary? best estimate of your base pay, plus any normal bonuses, commissions and overtime.
- How has your salary changed in the past year?
- Have you experienced a change in employment in the past 12 months?
- Job Title
- Markets Served / Specialties (if applicable, multiple selections allowed)
- What is your overall level of Job Satisfaction?
- How Secure do you feel your job is?
- How many years have you worked for your current employer?
- How many people does your company employ?
- What is the average number of hours you work per week?
- What employee benefits are available to you?
- How did you find your current role?
- Has your company done any of the following in the past 12 months?
- If you are thinking about quitting your job, what factors played a role in your decision?
- Do you run CAD / BIM in the Cloud?
- (if applicable) What percentage of your company's projects are BIM?
- If you are using BIM, why?
- How connected are you? new question for 2013