2017-03-18

A listing of my articles


So, I'm just back from a day with #AutoCAD Influencers in San Francisco. Everyone admired the JavaScript dress I chose for the event (sorry, Svaha doesn't have anything with AutoLisp on it, but, I do use JavaScript quite a bit in my current role, so I will take it).

Always a good time visiting with Autodesk, talking to people involved with the process of creating or optimizing features and marketing the software, as well as the other users and managers like myself.
I didn't even think about the fact that we were getting together on C.AD (aka Pi) Day. Thanks to Donnie for pointing that out.

I tweeted from the event as @MistresDorkness and @AUGIatAU as well as posting on Google+ and Facebook. (Those of you who are my FB friends, if you're interested in seeing complete photo documentation of the trip, please check out my 'Work Stuff' album there.)

Before heading out to sunny California, I had to turn in my article for my HotNews column. The only distinction being that it will be the last edition of my polls and surveys column, due to participation falloff, since the poll was moved from the homepage to a page under the survey's channel of the AUGI site. I certainly hope that everyone has enjoyed the insight into our membership which these quick polls have given us the past few years.

Be sure to keep an eye on your email for AUGI bulletins and social media postings regarding when the Salary Survey will run this summer.

If you'd like to see a listing of my articles, including the ones I wrote about polls and surveys for AUGI, please see my Additional Content page.


2017:

2016:

2015:

Career Advancement Goals - Writer
Do you 3D print in-house? - Writer
Hardware Review - Lenovo P700 Workstation (Engineering.com) - Author
Does the classroom prepare new employees? - Writer
AutoCAD 2016 tips in pictures - photographer
AUGI 14th Annual Salary Survey - Author and Data Analyst
In-house customization and programming - Writer
Salary Resources - Writer
Are you currently job searching? - Writer
Processes and Procedures Documentation - Writer
Essential 3rd party applications - Writer
How to Get Started in Social Media - Tipster
When do you upgrade your Autodesk software? - Writer
Do you have a side job? (gigonomics) - Writer
10 Years of Blogging - Writer
AutoCAD and LT: No Experience Required 2016 - Technical Editor
Most Frequently Used Command - Writer
A day in the life of a CAD user - Reality Star
2014 Surveys in Review - Writer
Setting Achievable Goals - Writer
AU2014 General Session - Reporter


Venmo tip jar:


1 comment:

deepak said...

very nice <a href=" http://motivation456.com/happy-new-year/happy-new-year.html>happy-new-year</a>